Moving homes or offices is a tedious task. It involves searching for a new place, searching for furniture removal companies and transport companies to remove and transport your furniture and other belongings to the new address.
Finding a reputed furniture removal company is very important. The selection of the company should be based on your personal requirements. If you are searching for Sydney furniture removals, here are some tips to help you in the process
- The first thing to do before you start searching for a Sydney furniture removals firm is to evaluate your requirements. Make a list of the furniture you have to move and note down the requirements.
- The next step is to search for professional removal companies in your neighbourhood. You can ask for references from family and friends or search the internet to know about different companies in your area. Visit the websites of the removal companies to know about their services and charges. You can also read reviews of past clients on the websites of the removal companies.
- Shortlist a few companies offering Sydney furniture removals and request quotes from them. Talk to the companies about your requirements and get a quote. This will enable you to compare the quotes offered by different companies.
- Consider your storage options. If you require storage facilities opt for a removal company providing storage vaults.
- You can also compare the different removal companies on the comparison sites. These websites provide reviews of different companies and also have customer testimonials. Comparing removal companies on these sites helps you to know the quality of services offered by different companies.
- Call the shortlisted Sydney furniture removals companies and ask for a pre-move survey. The company representatives will come for a site visit and assess your requirements. This will enable them to give an accurate price quotation and also determine the accurate time to complete your project.
- Check the insurance policy and delays policy of the removal firm. Having enough insurance cover is very important for the safety of your belongings. If the firm’s insurance cover is not adequate, add your personal insurance cover.
- Know about the complaints handling mechanism of the removal companies. Select a Sydney furniture removals firm with good customer service record.