Setting up a perfect routine for exercising will help you to achieve maximum results for your hard work. Many of us work out very hard without a proper schedule and fail to achieve the desired goals.
If you want to achieve a slim and taut body in minimum time, do these exercises properly under the watchful eye of personal trainer in Wynnum and you will be surprised by the results.
Cardio exercises are a good way to rev up your metabolism and lose weight fast. Include high intensity cardio with intervals in between. The high intensity increases your metabolism and helps you to burn calories faster, even after your workout sessions. Select a good gym or personal trainer in Wynnum and start HIIT workouts.
Work your muscles to burn more calories. Most of the reputed personal trainer in Wynnum, advise clients to strength train at least three times a week. Include strength training exercises in your gym routine to charge your muscles and burn those extra calories before they get converted into fat. Include the following exercises in your schedule to get the maximum results from your hard work
- Push-ups – This is a classic strength training exercise. Performing push-ups in proper form under the guidance of a personal trainer will target your chest, shoulders, arms and abs.
- Crunches – Crunches are super effective exercises to tone up your belly. Perform crunches in proper form to achieve the desired results.
- Curls – Curls help you to achieve the arm strength and help you to perform your routine with ease.
- Squats –This intense lower body exercise will help you to tone up your butt and strengthen the core. It is important to perform this exercise under the supervision of personal trainer as otherwise, you might risk an injury or knee pain.
- Reverse dips– They are excellent exercises to tone your triceps.
- Lunges – Workout the muscles in your legs with lunges. Speak to your trainer if you have knee issues as there are many variations in lunges and you can pick the suitable form with minimum effect on knees.
- Rows – include rows in your workout schedule. This powerful exercise will help you to tone back and shoulders and achieve the defined look.
Whichever exercise you choose, workout under the watchful eye of a personal trainer in Wynnum to avoid injuries and get maximum results for your hard work.