The best diving experiences a diver can have is when they go live aboard diving. It is also the best ways to visit renowned dive sites in Thailand. If you are considering this option for diving, then you want to look at some liveboards, which operate in Thai sea waters. You will find it really relaxing when you are pampered in a luxury Thailand liveaboard service, served with a sumptuous savory Thai meal, and enjoy the best water sports like snorkeling and scuba diving in Thailand.
There is a huge choice when it comes to Thailand liveaboard diving experience, which will need many elements to be taken into account. The factors include, but are not limited to:
- Your budget: Do you prefer inexpensive liveaboard diving experience where diving is your main purpose, or would you rather spend it onboard luxuries and comforts? Do you want to have the best scuba diving experience in Thailand, accompanied with a five-star accommodation and facilities?
- How long are you going to stay in a boat? Thailand liveaboard can offer a wide range of schedules to suit your scuba dive preferences. You can visit many destinations, itineraries and varying lengths of trip, so it’s may be a great idea to know what you are looking for in an ideal liveaboard.
- What time of year do you plan to have your trip? Most of Thailand liveaboards only run during high season from October till May. It is within this time of the year when the season is great for scuba diving.
- Keep in mind to factor addition rental costs for equipment and marine park fees. Guests coming to these areas are informed in advance about the charges so they won’t be unpleasantly surprised with the last minute expenses. Costs and charges can be seen on the sites’ websites so visitors will know what to expect. They try to be honest and truthful so the guests will come back once again to the sites.
- If you plan a Thailand liveaboard sometime Christmas or New Year, you need to book in advance for reservations. At this time of the year, the liveaboards are fully booked.